Why CMD Technology Group
To build long-term relationships with clients by providing quality products and services coupled with the expertise and knowledge to further the client’s business objectives. CMD will earn our seat at the table as a trusted advisor by consistently acting in the best interest of our clients.
Information Technology is as much about those using the technology as it is about the technology itself. For more than 25 years CMD has strived to:
- Understand our client’s needs and business objectives
- Providing scalable, cost effective solutions that are tailored to meet the client’s needs and budget.
- Meet project timelines and delivering projects on budget
- Educate clients on how to maximize the return on investment for technology purchases
- To provide solutions that ensure the integrity and security of client data
- To pro-actively manage technology and ensure maximum up-time
CMD is proud of its client-centric approach to technology solutions. CMD’s solutions are designed specifically to meet the needs of the client as opposed to a vendor-centric approach that shifts the client’s needs to match the product available. Although we have preferred products, we are largely vendor agnostic thus allowing us to select the solution that offers the most value to our client.
Many companies can sell IT Solutions and fix computers. In fact it is a very competitive business with as many business models as there are solutions. So, why do CMD customers stay with us for 5, 10, 20 years? Simple – our people. Highly qualified, trustworthy, hardworking people who care about what they are doing for your business as if it were their own. From our consultants and engineers to that friendly voice in customer service, our clients know we care and that we will always act in their best interest.
- Hardware and Software Support
- Integration and Deployment
- Network Design and Implementation
- Information Security
- Secure Off-site backup
- Server and desktop monitoring
- Patch Management
- Email encryption & archiving
- Firewall integration and management
- Technology Consulting
CMD employs cost effective, best in class technology solutions to meet present and future business needs:
- MS Windows – Server 2000 thru 2012, XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Server Virtualization – MS Hyper-V, VMware
- Firewall and Switches – Cisco, Sonic wall, and more
- Thin Clients / Remote Desktop: RDS, Citrix, 2x
- Application Development – SharePoint
- Networking – LAN/WAN, Remote Access, VPN, HTTPS, SSL
- Security – LAN, WAN, Information Security & Risk Mgt.